Friday, April 04, 2008

Seven More Days

Well, it's been a long 3 months... but 3 months of intense growth. I've learned a lot while my parents have been gone:

I've learned what it takes to run a house, and how to change the light bulb in a car.

I've learned that sugar is bad for my brain, and how to fix a sinks clogged plumbing.


Most importantly, God has taught me the need to rely on Him more fully, no matter what the circumstance. And I've learned that the Lord uses each circumstance to mold His precious clay creations.


The time alone has been good for me in the long run, but I'm counting down the days until Friday the 11th! This time next week, I will be talking and laughing with my parents and enjoying their company once again. Praise the Lord for wonderful parents!!!

They say that you don't appreciate a good thing until it's gone.

When my parents return - each minute that I get to spend with them will be treasured.

2 comments:

One Time With Aimee said...

YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.